[Freeswitch-users] mod_openzap, sangoma, FAX and HW-HEC

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri May 14 06:22:29 PDT 2010

Hi Moises,

Do you know exactly what the noise reduction does? In an echo canceller
context I can see a couple of possibilities. I think all of them are
pretty horrible for what they might do to modem signals. Maybe this has
something to do with why so many people have problems with both Sangoma
and Digium boards that use the Octasic echo cancellers.

Steve