[Freeswitch-users] Questions on Building an application for FreeSWITCH

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu May 13 12:15:37 PDT 2010

ESL connecting to a socket actually proves to be more scalable and
more available with fewer components.  Why not have N servers running
your socket app with N servers running FreeSWITCH?

OpenSIPS introduces its own issues with failover and I've yet to see
DNS SRV be the reliability/scalability solution it's made out to be.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org