[Freeswitch-users] OT: Disabling 3pcc in CallManager 7.1

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue May 11 13:22:24 PDT 2010

Haha thanks MC but the real credit goes to Mark Holloway on Voiceops
for pointing me in the right direction.

I have tested this with CUCM 7.1 and confirmed it works.  Where should
this be documented?

I'll see if I can come up with anything "interesting" for ClueCon...

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org