[Freeswitch-users] Voice to text / speech recognition

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon May 10 16:46:12 PDT 2010

You guys need to check out Vestec. Go buy a $25 SDK for your dev server.
Tell them that the FS guys sent you and they'll refund your $25 (check via
snail mail). I haven't had a chance to dig into this one yet but I fully
intend to do so. However, if you guys are working on real solutions to real
world problems then you're in a great position to give Vestec a test drive.
More info: http://www.freeswitch.org/node/252

See, you should visit freeswitch.org more frequently than twice a year! ;)

-MC