[Freeswitch-users] Fw: rfc2833 confusion

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 7 16:50:09 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Madovsky <infos at madovsky.org> wrote:

>  Mike
> about RFC2833 I set internal.xml in debug mode
> with log level 7 but can't see any line like below with
> a working phone

Then it's not really a "working" phone or something is wrong with your
setup. I would backup your configs, then re-run "make samples" and start
from scratch. With a single phone and nothing else connected to FS, try
again. If it still does not work then you've got an issue outside of
FreeSWITCH and you will need to break out the tools like tcpdump and
wireshark to see what's going on.

-MC