[Freeswitch-users] 2 B Channel Transfer (2BCT) and FreeSWITCH

Doug Albrechtsen douga at cachecomm.com
Fri May 7 11:51:40 PDT 2010

Yes...I believe it will be supported by them at some point.  However,
I'm told by Sangoma that it is not on the short-term road map for the
Sangoma PRI stack...but that if I want 2B Channel Transfer then I need
libpri.  I'm still sorting through that, trying to figure out how to get
it to go.

Thanks