[Freeswitch-users] 4x T1 PRI Gateway

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu May 6 15:56:14 PDT 2010

AS5300 series are great T1 gateways. If you are purchasing off of ebay, make
sure you get one tagged "VoIP" there are 2 different cards that can go in
these things one is MICA modems which will do you no good. The other is the
DSP cards which is what you want. You can barely give away MICA Modems these
days (I have several if anyone wants them you pay shipping lol)