[Freeswitch-users] Can I configure sofia to send an ESL event when REGISTER auth *fails* ?

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:55:06 PDT 2010

Brian,
Thanks for your reply.

No. This is a project on a closed, trusted network and I want to
do some custom phone detection / provisioning for devices that
may have wrong config.

There is one case where the only way I know they exist is because
they try to register (with incorrect credentials).  The combination
of ip address and user-agent would be perfect to allow the correct
config to get pushed to them.

regards
davidv