[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Community Conference Call May 5

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed May 5 08:31:07 PDT 2010

Hello all!

Our weekly conference call will be starting in about 90 minutes. (1pm
Eastern/10am Pacific) The agenda is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2010_05_05

I have only a few things to discuss so please bring your questions and
thoughts. Multilingual community members are especially needed today so that
we can talk about translating phrase files. If you have any other things to
discuss please by all means bring them. Rupa is traveling this week and
won't be available this week for one of his killer presentations. :)

Thanks everyone and hope to talk to you in a few...

-Michael