[Freeswitch-users] run error after building in vs 2008!

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Tue May 4 23:54:41 PDT 2010

This is the link about FS/FreeTDM: http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-api-freetdm

/Peter

Från: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] För ovvenkat
Skickat: den 5 maj 2010 07:47
Till: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Ämne: Re: [Freeswitch-users] run error after building in vs 2008!

Hi to all,

We have developed a IVR Application in freeSwitch SDK. Now , we want to  deploye it on the production server. So, we  I bought Sangoma A101 T1/E1 card. Now we are facing  a new problem like

FreeSwitch wont support "Europe ISDN" connection. their technical support guys are saying that, we need to buy a additional software called  "NetBorderExpress" to overcome this problem. Is this true? why its so?

Regards
Venkatesan OV.
!DSPAM:4be1079832931102718702!