[Freeswitch-users] Caller id

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Tue May 4 13:49:20 PDT 2010

Ok I made the change but still same issue, no Name in place of the number

Here¹s my dialplan entry
 <extension name="main_trunk_1" continue="true">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^01{2}([0-9].+)$"
test="global">
        <action application="bridge"
data="{effective_caller_id_name='Name'}sofia/gateway/trunk_1/${prepend}$1"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

Thanks