[Freeswitch-users] Method to force a transfer of A-Leg

Steven Ward steve.d.ward at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:53:18 PDT 2010

At the moment, I'm not using an ivr.  The transfer is done by the phone (so
when I hit the Transfer button, the phone puts a-leg on hold and I dial a
new call; I hit the Transfer button again and the Polycom does the REFER w/
REPLACES and hangs up on a-leg and the new destination).

(Makes me wish the phone didn't come with its own built-in Transfer feature
with accompanying button and I could have FS handle everything... :-)