[Freeswitch-users] Suggestions for creating diff's in git...

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon May 3 14:06:09 PDT 2010

Thanks,

Though, my problem is that I mostly work on Windows, and when piping the output to a file I think it messes up LF/CRLF. I thought if there was another way of doing it - since I can't find a way to output it directly to a file, without messing up CRLF.

I guess I have to start using Linux more :)

/Peter