[Freeswitch-users] Trouble With Transfer and Async Event Socket

Joseph Crivello josephcrivello at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:22:12 PDT 2010

I think I confused the situation with my ending comment in my last email.

The call is bridged and in the CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA state when I run the
transfer.

What I meant to say in my ending comment in my last email was that I noticed
if I run the transfer command as listed below when the B-leg is not yet in
the CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA state, the transfer works (although of course a
WARNING is outputted to the console complaining that there is no B-leg).

-Joe