[Freeswitch-users] Anyone have analog Fax working through FS and Sangoma cards?

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Mon May 3 11:52:24 PDT 2010

Does anyone have analog Fax working through Freeswitch and Sangoma A101 &
A200/FXS cards?  If so, would you share what configuration and dialplan
settings need to be made?  I have a problem receiving Faxes, which only work
80% of the time and often take 10-12 minutes per Fax, versus 2 minutes when
using the Fax machine on analog POTS line.

My setup: SendingFax --- {PSTN} --- PRI --- A101 --- FS --- A200/FXS ---
MyFax

Pastebin to dialplan, wanpipe conf, vars.xml, internal.xml:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12884

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert