[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_cdr is not logging at all.

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Sat May 1 15:18:25 PDT 2010

mod_xml_cdr is loaded and sending xml via http fine. Logging is not working.

I have sussed out that the leading Freeswitch developers are in the Western
part of USA and I believe you are 6 - 8 hrs behind London, which is why my
posting times appear odd.

You once remarked that it was late when you answered by question and that
was a time a had just risen from bed.

On 1 May 2010 22:17, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> That feeling is only going to amplify if you post at 2:54 AM on a Saturday
> then follow up at 4:03PM on the same Saturday asking about the same
> question.
>
> Have you done any basic trouble shooting? Make sure mod_xml_cdr is loaded?
>  Used tcpdump to see if anything is going out on the wire?
>
> We can't really help without proper information to help diagnose the
> problem.
>
> /b
>

> On May 1, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Frank Church wrote:
>
> > Any relief with this question?
> > It is beginning to feel rather lonely.

Frank Church