[Freeswitch-users] Paging

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Sun Mar 21 09:35:14 PDT 2010

Thanks Brian, I'll check out mad_boss and see if it works for my setup.

Also I wanted to point in the wiki documentation for valet_park there's a
potential typo.

 <condition field="destination_number" expression="$(6000)^">

My basic understanding is the $ sign should be at the end not in the front?
I couldn't get this to work until I switched the ^ and $ around.

Sean