[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch SPA3000 HUP Not Sent

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 07:42:29 PDT 2010

Anthony,

Apologies for the delay in responding here - i've only just got around to
testing this more. After finding a 404 response to BYE, I appear to have
managed to fix this by changing the port the Line1 component of the ATA runs
on to something other than 5060. Looks like everything is working now.

Regards,
Ben Langfeld

Wave > Email