[Freeswitch-users] voicemail options [temporarly solved]

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 09:12:39 PDT 2010

I think the problem is that fs sets the stack size for the core and new
threads to 240k so when the child is born from system() the new process
inherits the small stack size and sendmail needs more than 240k

If you are root, it has the priveledge to raise the stack size to the
default size of 8m and sets it back down when the command completes.

If you are not root you lack these privs and the stack size remains small.

This has been a long time problem how to make a solution that is cross
platform and will not break working configurations.