[Freeswitch-users] Open source softphone that can handle g729

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 08:42:44 PDT 2010

Thanks, all good info.

FSComm still seems like it needs a lot more work before we could use it, by
which time we'd be settled on something else. Not that that rules out giving
money to the project :-)

I'll take a better look at sip-communicator, the other one we're looking at
is Qute Com - has anyone used that at all?

Cheers,
Fraser