[Freeswitch-users] Open source softphone that can handle g729

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 06:24:04 PDT 2010

I believe sip communicator does handle g729. It has a strong community and a
plugin model (based on osgi) that makes it easily (ok, kinda...)
customizable. Of course the FSComm/givesomemoneytotheproject option is the
best one. In any case:
http://sip-communicator.org/

<http://sip-communicator.org/>Ciao,