[Freeswitch-users] mod_directory question

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Fri Mar 19 15:11:16 PDT 2010

Hi Will,

One way: Set the effective_caller_id_name in the LineId.xml files in the
profiles you are using.

<include>

  <user id="1045">

    <params>

    </params>

    <variables>

      <variable name="effective_caller_id_name" value="FirstName LastName"/>

I had asked the same question earlier today.  I have attached the answer I
got.

Regards,

Robert

  _____