[Freeswitch-users] dial by name directory // mod_directory?

William Traenkle will.traenkle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 11:15:36 PDT 2010

Has freeswitch implemented the "Dial by Name" feature where a caller can enter the first x number of characters of an extensions first or last name and have the operator either connect the user to the result and/or state the result's extension number?

I heard this was a feature that was implemented or going to be implemented in freeswitch.

If it has been implemented, would you send me info on how to configure it?

If it has not been implemented, would you state when it is planned to be implemented?

I believe the module name is mod_directory, is that correct?

Thanks,

-Will