[Freeswitch-users] Call gets hanged up with ORIGINATOR_CANCEL cause

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:19:30 PDT 2010

You're right, sorry.

I updated to trunk (rev 17031) and the problem is still here.

Logs produced by newest version: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12474. They
contain comments and commands that I used.

Scenario:
1st call is made and is parked. Then 2nd and 3rd calls are:
1) dialed
2) parked
3) bridged with 1st call
4) hanged up

It is OK for now.
Then a 4th call is dialed, parked, bridged and killed. After killing the 4th
call, the 1st one is immediately hanged up with ORIGINATOR_CANCEL cause.

I hope this description and logs help resolve the issue.
Please let me know if you need any more information.

FS is started on Win2003 32 bit run in VirtualPC on Windows7 64bit host.