[Freeswitch-users] dahdi problems

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Thu Mar 18 00:56:49 PDT 2010

On 17 March 2010 21:57, Russell Mosemann <Russell.Mosemann at cune.org> wrote:
> Make the appropriate changes to the configuration files in /etc/dahdi/. Take a look at the files in /proc/dahdi/.

Is /etc/dahdi/system.conf the same as /etc/zaptel.conf? I tried
copying the file, it doesn't seem to have changed anything...

huey:~# cat /proc/dahdi/1
Span 1: WCTDM/4 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5" (MASTER)

	   1 WCTDM/4/0
	   2 WCTDM/4/1
	   3 WCTDM/4/2
	   4 WCTDM/4/3
huey:~# cat /etc/dahdi/system.conf
# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/genzaptelconf -- do not hand edit
# Zaptel Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#

# It must be in the module loading order

# Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1" (MASTER)
fxoks=1
fxoks=2
fxsks=3
fxsks=4