[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch to cisco gateway

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:30:26 PDT 2010

Im not on the FS dev team, but I think you may be a little mistaken.

generally your free to make modifications to open source code ( for
internal use )
however its when you distribute the resultant product, then you have
to make the source available..

if your only using it in-house, I dont believe your required to
contribute the code back.
( however your going to end up having issues maintaining your patch
set over a long period.. like can be seen here )

see here :

> must be made available in Source Code form under the terms of this License either on the
> same media as an Executable version

if your not distributing your executable to any 3rd parties... then I
dont believe you have to distribute the modified source..

Correct me if Im wrong though guys...

Jay