[Freeswitch-users] Mod_limit questions

ivdreg ivdreg ivdreg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 08:20:58 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have some questions regarding mod_limit.

1. I'm using 16674 in production but tested and with 17001. I try mod_limit
with odbc/mysql and sqlite and have same problem: mod_limit using limit_hash
never tries to write data to SQL. It works (counts sessions) on log screen
but no data in MySQL/Sqlite. It seems that data is cached but cache never
flushed to DB. Is anyone has this problem. My limits are:

<action application="limit_hash" data="op_${sip_h_X-SRC-Cust}
${destination_number} 5 !INCOMING_CALL_BARRED" />
<action application="limit_hash" data="in_${sip_h_X-SRC-Cust}
${caller_id_number} 10/300 !OUTGOING_CALL_BARRED" />

and they are applied on inbound call profile in same extension.

2. I need to implement rule maximum of 50 calls per day/24h from the same
CLID (A NUMBER) after that calls to be limited. I'm not sure but rule in
example "Limit calls to 5 calls every 10 minutes" is about concurrent call
but not calls processed as count. Any idea ?

Thanks for any help