[Freeswitch-users] How to answer USER_BUSY on NO_USER_RESPONSE?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 16 04:55:25 PDT 2010

I have the folowing scenario:
  A Snom phone has activated DND (do not disturb)
  When the phone is called, it returns "480 Do Not Disturb" and then
"404 Not Found".
  Freeswitch then announces NO_USER_RESPONSE to the caller (PSTN).
  The PSTN then (wrongly) announces "this number is not listed".

My question: How can we overcome this and announce back a different
message to PSTN, but only on NO_USER_RESPONSE.
I tried to continue on bridge and then this after the bridge command the
following:
      <condition field="variable_originate_disposition"
expression="NO_USER_RESPONSE" inline="true">
        <action application="hangup" data="USER_BUSY"/>
      </condition>

But the installed Freeswith does not support the "inline" yet and we
will not be able to update Freeswitch soon.

So my question:
Is there any other way to achieve this?

Best regards
Peter