[Freeswitch-users] IVR to hunt group to external destination fails // direct to hunt group to external desitnation succeeds

William Traenkle will.traenkle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 01:03:32 PDT 2010

Michael,

Thanks for your help.  I was able to get it work, however, I would like your opinion as how to do this correctly as I have a hunch I may have opened up some security risks or have gone against freeswitch best practices.  If not, just let me know and I will leave it as is.

I modified the public.xml file under /conf/dialplan/

I uncommented the following:

<!-- TQL
I removed this because of the auto attendant to hunt group to external number error.
I am sure there is some security or other issue in doing this.
But hey, at least my hunt groups work.

    <extension name="unloop">
      <condition field="${unroll_loops}" expression="^true$"/>
      <condition field="${sip_looped_call}" expression="^true$">
        <action application="deflect" data="${destination_number}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
-->

I added the following:

<!-- TQL
I added this to pick up calls being sent to voicemail.
Note, put this after public_extensions
-->

    <extension name="send_to_voicemail">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*99(\d{3,6})$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
        <action application="set" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
        <action application="export" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
        <action application="voicemail" data="default ${domain_name} ${dialed_extension}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

<!-- TQL
I added this to pick up the hunt groups.
Note, put this after the public/*.xml includes
-->

        <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="default/*.xml"/>