[Freeswitch-users] LUA Call duration or Billing Sec

Nazim Agabekov nazim.agabekov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:09:12 PDT 2010

Lloyd, if you need to run different Lua scripts depending on some
variables (or entirely skip the cdr), try my implementation.
Documentation is in very embryonic state. You could get the overview
from blog.buta-tech.com. Warning! all code snapshots on that page are
obsolete! Latetest svn trunk is at
http://nazim@svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/contrib/nazim

Regards,
Nazim