[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH to add SRTP to Asterisk

schogge schogge at gmx.de
Mon Mar 15 08:14:02 PDT 2010

Hi Community,
I'm new to FreeSWITCH. What I have read so far it seems to be a very
interesting project.
For our company we are running an Asterisk PBX in a datacenter. After some
years it is doing everything we want except of SRTP.
Would it be possible to run FreeSWITCH in front of Asterisk to convert SRTP
coming from our phones to RTP which is ok for Asterisk and vice versa?
Thanks,
schogge