[Freeswitch-users] SIP to PRI RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE error using Sangoma (sangoma_prid)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:03:22 PDT 2010

take an isdn pcap dump of the wanpipe interface to see the messages there (I
think you already know how, if not, search "pcap" in wiki.sangoma.com)

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Tzury Bar Yochay
<tzury.by at reguluslabs.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is my setup
>
> FreeSWITCH: Version 1.0.trunk (16992M)
> Sangoma: wanpipe-3.5.10.3.smg_pri-v1.58
>
> I have finally managed to set up the environment coping many hick-ups
> reported in this mailing list recently.
> However, I am still encountering problems when trying to perform call
> from SIP to PRI.
>
> I have configured my dialplan to bridge all numbers which are not SIP
> to be bridged over to the PSTN.
> However, when calling a PSTN number I am getting
> RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE error
>
> pastebin for all configuration files is available at:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12437
>
> pastebin for CLI output is available at:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12436

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com