[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - how listen for *999

Chris freeswitch at gilligan.id.au
Wed Mar 10 04:02:39 PST 2010

Thanks for the idea i will try that next. I thought i would try to capture
the digits like normal first to make sure everything is working right and to
test a few event capture methods.  What i found was that mod_managed never
seemed to capture or read any digits for an out going call.  If i pass the
call to a different application/dial plan it captures the digits perfectly.
 I assume audio was working as it played audio to the user to enter digits
so i figure i have not configured something correctly but i have not idea
what it is.  Until i work it out i don't think any event code will work.

I have no idea what is wrong in this case or even how to debug it.

Chris