[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch to cisco router

srinivasula reddy srinivas.ksvreddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 05:47:23 PST 2010

Hi,

i have tried to configure gateway from my freeswitch, with the following
credentials proxy(ip of cisco) and username,password.
and when i start my freeswitch registration reqest is going to cisco router
and again it requesting to same registration reqeust to my sipserver, the
register packet from cisco router to my freeswitch is comming like this

To: sip:.*@sipserverip:5060

so there there is no user present with the name of .* it is rejecting the
registration request, any idea

Thanks
Swapna