[Freeswitch-users] Attrafax

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 17:20:03 PST 2010

Hi Tod,

You might be right in certain circumstances, but, in wholesale telecoms, it's pretty easy to get a good idea of where rates for particular destinations are.  Find a collection of ratecards by typing 'wholesale sip termination' into Google and it quickly becomes pretty obvious what's competitive and what isn't.  NDAs are completely superfluous, especially considering that so much buying is done on price.  If I've not got a good reason to want to terminate traffic through you (i.e. you're not AT&T or Verizon or the like), then I'm unlikely to want to go to the trouble of signing an NDA just to see how much your product costs.

--Dave