[Freeswitch-users] mod_spidermonkey

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:22:58 PST 2010

Hi,

That was my bug report. I gave up asking in the #freeswitch channel
and tried to fix it myself. I'm running the debian build from trunk
that you build yourself to produce debs. Mod_spidermoney compiled
correctly and is now running. I forgot to add this info to the JIRA
ticket as that is the best place for code support/issued rather than
irc.

Thanks,

Gavin.