[Freeswitch-users] Need help on dingaling module

ITS Solution its.solution at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 07:16:05 PST 2010

Hi all,

I recently installed FS version 16983 with dingaling module enabled. I am
using the client configuration. My system is Linux Ubuntu 8.04 hardy running
on Xen VM. When I set up a call between a phone and a google talk, the audio
from google talk is all noise. The audio from phone to google talk sounds
good though. Before I did the upgrade, I was running on version  16892. In
that release, I can hear audio on both paths. The audio on the path from
google talk to FS results in about 3-5 seconds delay.

Does anybody experience the similar issue or can help me to point out where
could be the problem?

Thanks.

Chaofeng