[Freeswitch-users] XML curl and multiple extension in dialplan

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:03:14 PST 2010

:-))
 I used it a lot. Unfortunately we do not store did number as a field, as I
said we store complete extension XML, with extension number and context as a
key.
So essentially I will retrieve a bunch of extension XMLs which I need to
parse and run against regex matcher to find out the one, which is what
exactly FS is doing when XML dial plan is defined in a static file.