[Freeswitch-users] XML curl and multiple extension in dialplan

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 17:30:02 PST 2010

OK, so that means multiple extensions not possible.
Yes, it's not overly intensive, but nevertheless I actually have to parse
regex in the second condition to find out which extension matches incoming
number and I wanted instead to let FS do that for me.
It is a bit complex since we store complete extension XML in DB, so I have
to retrieve all the extensions matching first condition, extract their
second condition, then run them in loop... Looks like I can be better off
using JS for that instead.
Thank you everybody.