[Freeswitch-users] XML curl and multiple extension in dialplan

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:13:20 PST 2010

Thanks fro the input.
I thought about such approach, the only problem I see is there that
I essentially would have to duplicate FS dial plan parsing functionality, so
my question basically is there a way to avoid that?
I have seen a Ruby dial plan example on XML curl wiki page which actually
seem to generate response with multiple extensions, but unfortunately FS
cannot read such response.