[Freeswitch-users] Which Lua script am I?

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Fri Mar 5 12:17:35 PST 2010

In case anyone's interested, I just found something cool. You can pass
parameters to the Lua script from the lua.conf.xml file, like so:

    <param name="startup-script" value="temp.lua script1"/>
    <param name="startup-script" value="temp.lua script2"/>
    <param name="startup-script" value="temp.lua script3"/>

I can see that being useful.

Mike van Lammeren