[Freeswitch-users] "Throttle Error" after updating to trunk

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 00:06:28 PST 2010

Hello,
was any timing related change done recently in FS?
I have updated to trunk r. 16873 (was just some 200 revisions behind) and
now I'm seeing several messages like this when I try as little as 5 calls
per second:
2010-03-03 16:55:16.139880 [CRIT] switch_core_session.c:1496 Throttle Error!
111

When this happens, FS refuses the related call with "503 Maximum Calls In
Progress" although, I'm using default config files (sessions-per-second=30).
So it seems to me FS is wrongly aggregating incoming calls on the same
interval.

I have tested this in a CentOS5.3 64-bit and with a CentOS5.2 32-bit.
FS never showed this before in any of them.

regards,
takeshi