[Freeswitch-users] Bug in mod_commands.c with show calls command

Wellie Chao wchao at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 19:29:24 PST 2010

Terrific. "show calls as xml" works great and just what I needed.

P.S. "show calls as csv" still has the comma bug. Not a big deal since I
can get it as XML. CSV needs quotes around field values that contain a
comma. Pretty easy to fix. Few lines of C (strchr for "," and if found,
put quotes around field value).