[Freeswitch-users] [init.d script] Possible improvement?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Mon Mar 1 10:08:00 PST 2010

Hello

I use the sample Init script in the wiki to have Freeswitch start
automatically at boot-time on my test CentOS 5.4 host, but I notice
that it takes several seconds for FS to be up and running before I can
connect to it with fs_cli:

========
# /etc/init.d/freeswitch restart
Shutting down freeswitch: [  OK  ]
Starting freeswitch: [  OK  ]

# fs_cli
[ERROR] libs/esl/fs_cli.c:1181 main() Error Connecting [Socket
Connection Error]
========

I don't know much about Init scripts: Is there a way to display some
information so I know when the script is done and FS is ready accept
commands from the CLI?

Thank you.