[Freeswitch-users] High CPU usage 1.0.5

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Mon Mar 1 09:08:17 PST 2010

hello

have you tried the -vm startup flag?

anthony stated on an similar question (from me)
---
If you have a box that has trouble with timing it could cost more resources.
you can always run freeswitch -vm to use an alternate form of timing that may not manifest into the load average.
---

i also use a new trunk version, after using -vm the load where normal again

br

On 2010-03-01 06:20, Manuel Marín wrote:

> Dear freeswitch group
>
> I Just upgraded a system from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 and we are seeing high CPU
> usage even if there are only a few calls on the system or no calls at
> all. We are running Debian with kernel 2.6.26-2-686
>
> Anyone experimenting a similar issue?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> freeswitch at internal> version
>
> FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.5-20100225-0400 (16810M)
>
> Manuel Marín
>
> Transtelco
>
> US 1.915.2172232
>
> MX 52.656.6921109
>
> FAX 1.915.2311214

Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt