[Freeswitch-users] Number of codecs offerred in SDP

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:15:55 PDT 2010

Sure David.  thanks for helping me with this.  I have not included the
registrations, as I didn't think that was necessary ....

freeswitch at internal> sofia status profile internal
Name                    internal
Domain Name             N/A
Auto-NAT                true
DBName                  sofia_reg_internal
Pres Hosts
Dialplan                XML
Context                 public
Challenge Realm         auto_from
RTP-IP                  192.168.1.120
Ext-RTP-IP              124.xx.xx.xx
SIP-IP                  192.168.1.120
Ext-SIP-IP              124.xx.xx.xx
URL                     sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:5060
BIND-URL                sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:5060
TLS-URL                 sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:442
TLS-BIND-URL            sips:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.120:442;transport=tls
HOLD-MUSIC              local_stream://moh
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS IN               G729,PCMU,GSM
CODECS OUT              G729,PCMU,GSM
TEL-EVENT               101