[Freeswitch-users] How to Access To Bridged Seesion

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 28 11:21:53 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:00 AM, afshin afzali <a.afzali2003 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've test it on a call from public context which routes to user 1001 via a
> FIFO. I tried to get it from agent leg. Also by routing call from public
> context to 1001 which dials direct user number.

I think what Mathieu was asking for was to have some specific information.
Can you pastebin your dialplan/scripts/etc. as well as a debug log? More
information on how to collect useful information can be found here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

The first few sections of this page is all about collecting information and
how to report it, even if you are not actually reporting a bug. Many "bugs"
are really just configurations that need to be modified to produce the
desired behavior. Having all of the information helps us in the debugging
and troubleshooting processes.

-MC