[Freeswitch-users] Beginner Question

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:01:56 PDT 2010

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of FreeSWITCH ;)

When you post an issue like this, it is hard to know what is going on; start
by using pastebin:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org

Paste there any relevant information about your directory/dialplan and the
logs of what happens when you make a call. Then reply to this thread with
the link(s) to the information you pasted there.

Also if you're just looking for a quick fix, you could just try rebuilding
the default directory/dialplan and start making changes again according to
what you need. If you want to do this, just run "make samples" from the
freeswitch source directory (usually /usr/src/freeswitch). Be aware that by
doing so, all changes you have made to the default configs will be lost, so
if they are important: back up first!!.

If you need some more help, just post again.

-Milena