[Freeswitch-users] How to Access To Bridged Seesion

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Sun Jun 27 18:27:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

signal_bond will always work (thats whats being used internally). However, if you are getting events from the core, you may have more luck with Other-Leg-Unique-ID as the full list of channel variables isn't always included.

Cheers,

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100