[Freeswitch-users] mod_erlang_event problem

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Fri Jun 25 08:06:22 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 09:32:44AM +0500, Timur Irmatov wrote:
> Hi, Andrew!
> That's the way it is done on my other server. And it works there fine.
> But, also, on that server I also use RPC mechanism the same way I done
> it on new one, and it works there fine too. It's just older freeswitch
> and older erlang there. Don't know if that matters, or may be RPC
> works there simply because I also use registered process and get_pid.

So you use both mechanisms on a box with older freeswitch and erlang and
both work fine? Can you narrow it down by matching versions on one side
(freeswitch might be best) and see if the bug goes away/comes back? Its
possible the new erlang releases have changed something in ei, but its
more likely that I broke something in FreeSWITCH. What are the versions
of FS/erlang on the box that works?

Andrew